It's not too late to join us at Redbridge College
Are you unhappy at college or sixth-form? Maybe your choices after leaving school aren't working out as well as you had hoped. At Redbridge College we will work with you to find a course that's right for you.
We are very different to school. At Redbridge College you'll be treated as an adult - you'll be independent and responsible for managing your own study time.
We believe that learning should be enjoyable while also challenging you to reach your own personal goals now and in the future. Our courses are also work-related, which means that you will be gain the exact skills that are in-demand from employers and universities.
If you are unsure about your next step, our friendly staff are here to help you make the right decision.
We are independently accredited by Matrix, which means that we give unbiased information, advice and guidance. If college isn’t right for you, we’ll tell you.
To enrol on any of our courses just drop in to our Chadwell Heath Campus to speak and speak to our friendly Customer Services team.
Our term-time opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 7pm
- Friday 9am - 3.30pm
10 reasons to join us at Redbridge College
- We are #1 in London. More learners stay on - and successfully complete – their course with us than anywhere else locally
- Get in to uni. Vocational courses develop the exact skills that universities and employers want
- Focus. Study one subject you love full-time
- Teachers with real experience. Our staff have been there and done it
- Great facilities. Including a restaurant, hair and beauty salons, TV studio and music recording suites
- Work hard, play hard. Enjoy a full schedule of events, trips and enrichment activities
- Career Academy. Get access to paid internships plus much more!
- Work experience. Learn on the job in work placements
- Community. Students love our friendly, community feel
- Diversity. Our students come from 40 different countries and speak more than 65 languages
what our students say
"I’d recommend the college to any young person. The tutors have helped me so much - I see them more as a friend than a teacher. I think that's the main difference between college and school." Ryan Thomson, Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport
"As a student at this college you are very independent. You get the feeeling that the tutors genuinely want the best for you." Samuel Lawanson, Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Music
"Being at college is more laid back than school. The teachers are really friendly and have been so helpful." Ellie Ivers, Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
How can i enrol?
To enrol on any of our courses just drop in to our Chadwell Heath Campus and speak to our friendly Customer Services team. How to find us
Please bring with you:
- Your GCSE results
- Proof of your date of birth (e.g. your passport or birth certificate) and
- A method of payment for your course materials fee
Got a question?
Do you have any questions about courses, careers or college life?